This domain is registered for one of our customers.
If this is your domain name, please visit this page to see how to register it as DNS zone into your account.
Note: If you already have registered the DNS zone for your domain name, please wait for DNS propagation. Your web site will be displayed soon. It may take few minutes.
* Do you know what the MX record is?
Suggested article from our blog: What is an MX record?
MX record is a must-have if you need to receive emails. It is a Mail Exchange DNS record. The MX record has the crucial information showing where is the mail server for receiving mails located, for a specific domain.
You control the MX record from the DNS hosting company management system. If you are changing the email hosting company, you need to edit the MX record and point them to the new hosting. Otherwise, you won’t be able to receive emails.
How to create an MX record?
The MX record has the following parameters:
- Host – the name of the host like for example hostname.com
- Type MX – specifies the record type
- Points to – This will show there is the mail server located
- TTL – Time to live
- Priority – from 0 to 65535. Lower is a higher priority.
Example of an MX-record